FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES YOUR STATUS MEAN?
- Order received – means your order has not yet been processed
- Order processing – means your order maybe between the warehouse receiving it and the items being despatched.
- Despatched – means your order has not left our warehouse. You will receive an email confirming despatch. In the case of products such as furniture and televisions where there is a long lead time, “despatched” means that you have been charged for your order, and will receive a separate notification for delivery.
- Cancelled – means your order has been cancelled either by us or yourself.
AMENDING YOUR ORDER
It is not possible to make changed to your order once your order has been placed. You are unable to make any changes or amendments to your order, this includes delivery address, delivery option, email address and items. If your order has already been despatched from the warehouse, then you will need to return the item following our returns procedure.
MISSING, INCOMPLETE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If your order is incomplete, be mindful that some products may be sent from multiple locations and may arrive separately. Please allow extra time for delivery before making contact with us.
You can view your order status online by simply signing into your account and selecting view orders.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS
We continue to show out of stock products online so that you have access to the products details or so that you can purchase it online at a later date once more stock has arrived.
RETURNING AN ITEM
If you have changed your mind about keeping your purchase, it is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty is returned in its original condition. We expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging and labels and that the item remains undamaged and used. Please return with proof of purchase and your item can be exchanged or refunded. Unless faulty, this should be within 28 days of purchase. If you have your receipt or delivery note we will refund the original debit or credit card used to purchase.
Please note if products are returned which do not adhere to the above agreement this may affect your refund.
ITEMS THAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described on the following items:
- Products that are personalised for you
- Jewellery items such as pierced earrings
- Clothes that have been used
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip has been removed.
- Electrical items that have been opened.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
- Fill out the returns section on the front of your delivery note. Along with reason for return.
- Ensure your item is in its original condition with receipt.
- Place the delivery note and receipt inside the parcel
- Package your item and delivery note securely.
WHEN WILL I BE REFUNDED
You will receive an email to confirm that we have received the item at the warehouse, after which your refund will appear in your account within 14 days. You will receive an email to confirm when refund has been made.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Promotional codes may be displayed on our home page or you will receive them by email.
When placing an order with SENIOR, select the items you wish to purchase and enter your promotion code where indicated on the checkout page.
You can only use one promotional code at a time. If you enter more than one promotional code, only the last code you enter will be applied to your order.
Please note that promotional codes have an expiry date. Please check the validity dates and times of times of the promotional code you are trying to enter. The discounts will only be visible one you have preceded to the checkout page and entered your delivery address.
PROBLEMS ACCESSING OR BUYING FROM WEBSITE
Please contact us and our customer services team will be able to help assist you.