These rules must be adhered to when using the Contact centre for any form of use.
1) The Contact centre must be used for the use of contacting a member in regards to the following
a) An item(s) /product(s)
b) A question or general enquiry
2) Language and obscenities will not be tolerated. Customers, users and sellers must be able to speak to one another without the use of bad language. No discrimination or offensive languages allowed.
3) We appreciate users and sellers messaging other members in regards to any query they may have, however, continuously messaging a member will most likely result in the Message being seen as spam and may not be answered. It is best to be patient for the person you are contacting to respond all within good timing. Sellers requirement is to respond within 24 hours.
4) No transaction will be permitted outside of the website. Payments are strictly via the website.
5) No giving of personal information such as email address, home or work address and telephone number. If this does happen then it is very likely your account may be suspended
6) No promotion or links of social media sites.
By using the contact centre, you have agreed to all the above Terms & Condition and rules of use.